Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursdays Post

Today I promised myself I would be up before the kids for some good old fashioned mom time......just moments of quiet can be so nice and reflect on the day to come and what is was I wanted to accomplish!

Hit the Gym with my little one in tow around 11:00AM.....had my focus, mojo and Ipod was actually charged! Anyways I have been trying to find as much info on DC Training as possible, so my workout for today was a killer on the legs! I am sooooooo sore tonight.

My workout went like this:

Leg Press Machine 10 plates total for 10 set of 10 reps barely any rest between sets!

Sissy squats 10 reps x 10 sets went straight to the calf machine for 10 and hopped make and forth until by the 10 rep of the sissy squat I was literally falling on my butt from pain........

Also did stiff leg dumbbell sets 10 reps x 10 sets barely any rest on those also

* finished off the legs with walking lunges around the track just for that extra little bit off pain.

p.s. just for kicks I added 15 upside down push ups on the wall......

Anyways I know I have alot to learn but I'll get it, just need to do more research of recovery time and training Dogg Crapp Style!


Peace, love and Muscle,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment