Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just a little humor for the day!

My R esimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I

saw in the paper.
I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar

and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no

I am a pepole person, Pepole realee

seam to reespond too me well. Certain

men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not too good but find

that I Offen can get a job wit my

persinalety.
My salerery is open so we kin discus

wat you want to pay me and wat you

think that I am werth,

I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in

advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN nikname Beefy

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short -

below is a pickture of me.




Human Resources 's response:...




Dear Beefy-I mean Bryan ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.
See you Monday.


I would hire him!


Lisa


















************************************************************************************************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message and/or its attachment (s) are strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or believe it has been intercepted or amended, please do nothing further with it and notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or calling (814) 452-7081 (collect). Thank you **************************************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. LOL LIsa!! We'll I'd have to see his butt first but he's definately under consideration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca - Some how me thinks the backside is as good as the front! just a hunch......So girl when we hitting the stage next year?

    ReplyDelete