Wednesday, December 16, 2009

M.I.A

I have had so much on my mind this year between, marriage, children, competing I guess I have just needed a break which I will get right after Christmas.......lots of time to think of what is the best and what fears do I cling onto to set me spirit free.....I have always been the go to person for advise but never really shared my own emotions which in turn has not served me well. When you don't let things out they fester until you burst. That is one reason for not competing this year I just did not want the extra stress, I want competing to be like the first time I ever walked out on the stage but better with a bigger sense of self and confidence. I know I can do it for 2010 it is in me just like Krissa, it has always been inside her but it took her to realize it on her own.

I just want to forget the past year and move towards a brighter future, no more resent, holding things in 2010 has got to be better.......possibly it will start off rocky but God has never left my side and will carry when ever I need him, he has proved that to me time and time again.

I have learned this year that people with anxiety can be the strongest people because if you can push through and not let it stop you from your goals who can ever call you weak!

Promise I will be a better blogger,


Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    You continually show just how strong you really are. Prayers are with you, He supports you when you may least recognize it, and your own inner strength will bring you to the light in 2010.

    Love hearing from you again to know that you're still there. Everything you say is completely understandable. You keep on keepin' on, fight the good fight and FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

    It is within you not only to dream, but to make each and every one of those dreams come true. You'll make it!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    You have had a rough year no doubt, based on what you have blogged and I only know the surface that you choose to share. It sounds like you are taking the time to get your head in the right place and that proves how strong you are. You're right, competiting should be fun, and it needs to be something you do because you want to, not to add extra stress to an already full load called life. I am looking forward to your prep for your 2010 shows. I hope you get the break you need.

    Ps. Blogging should never feel like homework. I took a mini break from it as well. IF you post, we'll be here. If you go MIA for a while, we'll still be here when you get back. :)

    Merry Christmas!!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much, I have learned alot the last year........life is a journey not always to be understand at the time you are going through the hard times but at the end a brighter tomarrow is always ahead of us!

    ReplyDelete