Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Pain

The pain feels so good....is that a sick statement or what, but that means I did what set out to do last night which was hit it hard, like one of the big girls! Thank God I did not encounter any smelly people last night in my area's. My upper body is screaming at me this morning! I know part of it is those damn inclines because I have been doing negatives on my way down on an 8 count only dropped the weight once on my lap, just kind of of looked around until one of the workers spotted me and helped me get it back on the rack then of course I had to use him as a spot for the last set! Hey they get paid right? Plus he is a little cutey pie all the teenage girls love him, me personally old enough to be his mama! Just can't go that young........not officially a Cougar yet! Turn 39 in April. I would be an Aries girl. I think someone on my blog is an April Fools baby? LOL, I tease but the girl is no fool believe me.

Some how I am feeling like May is going to be just around the corner for competition time, still have sometime to build but always worried about the gluts and butt! I have been doing deep ass squats which I really think once I get the fat off of it maybe I will see some muscle! Wish me luck.

Peace, Love and Muscle,



Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    Did I miss something, what show are you doing? May is packed with baseball and soccer tournaments, but I would LOVE to come watch you if it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am thinking about May can not remember the name of the show of the top of my head! But National Q.

    Lisa

    I will post more as I get closer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to hear.

    Did you see that they changed the date of the John Simmons show this year to the end of March and it's a NQ? I actually thought about that one for a day or so. That is the perfect time of year for me, it's before everything gets too crazy! And it's a good time of year for me to diet, it's right after the new year and before Spring break and Easter. Maybe next year I'll do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abbey - I would do a John Simmons show except one thing, he likes the big girls and has always scored me low as a judge!

    ReplyDelete