Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking of starting to stone suits for sale

Ok everyone If I start stoning and selling suits I will design them myself and put them on here and Diva does anyone have any idea's what color's are the most popular?

Please let me know thinking of taking profit from last suit and just starting with one see if it sells and so on!

Just a thought.



Lisa

Oh and by the way I was at the Gym the other night and I literally could not do inclines because the guy behind me was sooooo funky I could not breathe! And then of course I had to check myself first just to make sure but believe me the funk was not mine! Can these guys not smell? Good God wash your butt sometimes dudes! Sorry T.M.I.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that was too funny!!!

    ~C.

    If you go to passion fruit designs.. they have listed the most popular colors.

    ReplyDelete