Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R.I.P.

Rest in peace my little buddy Geronimo as hard as it was to make the decision tonight we have sent him back to God to drink, eat and have as many scooby snacks as he can have! My Keeley would like her mama to drive in the morning to Heaven to see him......very hard to explain that our doggy will not be coming home but we will see him again again one day playing in a field by a stream drinking as much as he wants, eating scooby snacks and feeling wonderful. He will forever be loved but I could not keep a dog that ever hurt mine or anyone Else's child or show extreme food and water aggression with my other dog let alone add in his kidney and bladder problems that would never be cured. He just seemed to always feel horrible!

I spent most of the afternoon laying with him and telling him I was so sorry and that I would miss him, my other dog must sense the loss because he has been howling and whining all night. I swear dogs have a six sense.

Anyways sorry for all my doggy lovers for the sad post I just needed to get it off my chest because even though I know I did right a little part of me feels guilty.

I will post later about my workouts and how that is going!

As always my fellow bloggers take care!

Lisa T.

3 comments:

  1. Aw. I think you made the right decision. It's not his fault but at the same time, it sounds like a big risk to take...it was probably just a matter of time before something happened. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision...

    I am a dog lover myself. I can't imagine what it took for you to decide that.

    I hope your other dog and your daughter are able to mourn and move on. So sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Becca that makes me feel alot better this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I didn't say anything you didn't already know, but somtimes it's just good to hear it from someone else. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

    ReplyDelete