Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 1st Blog Post

My real name is Lisa and I would like to put out into the Universe that my fitness goal for 2009 would be to compete at the National Level by the end of the year. I started competing in late September 2006. I'm really suprised that I had the balls to step on stage that first time being that I was so clueless about what it really took to be stage ready......that show I weighed in at a whopping 104lbs of no muscle, couldn't pose for crap and had no clue what ProTan was.......needless to say um didn't place so well! Each show I have done I feel that I have improved from the last and I believe with hard work, dedication and the belief that all is possible if you want it bad enough I can make my goal for 2009 happen.

You know a little over a year ago I was reading one of my favorite blogs and the writer challenged the readers to Butch Up and let her know who was reading her posts well I Butched Up .......so if anyone is reading this please do the same! I would love hearing from other Positive Fitness minded people that have great tidbits of knowledge to share.

Thanks,



Lisa (LAT GIRL)
* Just so you know I go by LAT GIRL because 1st it is my initials and 2nd whenever I compete my biggest supporter in the audience always yells out for me to spread my lats. love you honey!

Oh one last thing for the day if you walk backwards on a treadmill trying to be all cute at the Gym make sure your shoes are tied......yep that would be a note to myself!

6 comments:

  1. Hey LAT Girl,
    I am sure you won if you are the girl in the middle.. cause you got it going on "for shizzle".... butching up here.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Balboa! Yes that would be me but the girl on the left took the show.....next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    More later! :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Jessica and Balboa left comments on my little bloggy blog! For shizzle my nizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and i like it! I am preparing to compete in my first figure show in March, and I feel pretty clueless about many things regarding stage presence. I have a coach and another friend who is a fitness competitor, but it is nice to see someone's blog to see what things are really like!

    ReplyDelete