Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Chiropractor Emergency Visit



Ok this picture is not of me but this pretty much spells out how my neck is feeling this morning! In my efforts for killer Caps I have tweeked my neck, nothing new for me really but it hurts like hell this morning so I am very thankful that I have a great Chiropractor that is open 7 days a week! With a little snap, crackle, pop I'm sure pipes (that is my given nickname from the Chiro.) will be all good. I can't say enough good about going, I typically go at least once a week. If you start doing heavy squats and anything behind your head a good adjustment will save the day!

Just as an F.Y.I. my Chiroprator has told me under no uncertain terms am I allowed to do Shoulder Shrugs because of how bad they are for the neck.

Peace out got to crawl my way to the Doctors office!

4 comments:

  1. Ouch, that sucks, I hope your feeling better soon, and back at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Thanks for the post on my blog. I guess you're being tested right now which sucks. Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bizarre! I woke up on Sunday morning w/ an awful pain in my neck and I'm still feeling it now!! How did the chiro go? I just went and got muscle relaxers from my doc and I'm using the heating pad still now....3 days later! I hope you're having better luck than me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank god for the Chiropractor! feeling much better after seeing him on Sunday and then again last night. I think I tweeked it doing the behind the neck shoulder presses from Saturday.

    I have a friend with a bad neck and she has been using a soft brace when sleeping , maybe that would give you some extra relief also....hope you feel better soon!

    Lisa T.

    ReplyDelete